Rdio Launches Personalized Music Streaming Recommendation Feature On Web
Rdio, an online subscription music service, has announced a new recommendations feature that will deliver personalized albums, stations and playlists based on your music tastes of your friends.
The new feature will leverage the technology from The Echo Nest, and available on the Web only — will roll out to users of iOS and Android apps soon.
Similar to Spotify, Rdio offers millions of on-demand songs with no listening limits. So why is this any different than others?
Album suggestions at Rdio are based on your listening history, while station and playlist recommendations draw from a user’s network and location.
San Francisco-based Rdio is a digital music service founded by Skype co-founder Janus Friis, available in 30 countries.
It’s users can play and share more than 20 million songs and build a digital music collection that’s available to stream on the web, on mobile and offline.
You may also be interested in:
- The Most Effective Methods To Improve As A Pioneer In 2015: Managing Big Data Information Management and the Challenge of Big Data: The term big data describes the exceptional growth in the volume and variety of information available from online sources. Its […] Posted in Rankings
- Leave Management is a System Starts from the First Day What is the most nerve-wracking HR issue? From my past 15 years’ experience in human resource consultant business and numerous conversations I had with over thousands of HR professionals […] Posted in Growth Leaders
- A Social Real-Time Mobile Video Tagging App: Clickberry Shooting video on a mobile phone becomes more popular than ever, editing and filming tools like tag and share are essential. Ready or not, here comes the social real-time mobile video […] Posted in Leadership
- The Top 25 Largest Defense Companies In The World, 2015 From fighter jets to cruise missiles to submarines, these companies fuel the world’s desire for destruction. No one should find Lockheed Martin's position at the top of the list of the […] Posted in CEO Insider
- LinkedIn’s Top-20 most attractive employers where everyone wants to work, 2016 That's right, global tech giant Apple, Salesforce, and Facebook are the companies where people are dying to work for, according to LinkedIn "top attractors list," an eye-opening ranking of […] Posted in Rankings
- A Failure of Leadership at the New York Times The New York Times – perhaps the world’s most iconic newspaper – is good at a great many things. Leadership, it appears, just isn’t one of them. The Times continues to suffer from the […] Posted in Rankings
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.