Monster.com Follows LinkedIn And Indeed.com By Launching “Apply With Monster” Button
Monster.com, the well-known online job marketplace, is following in the footsteps of LinkedIn and Indeed.com by launching “Apply with Monster” button that career sites can place next to listings.
Monster is presumably adopting the one-click apply button for job sites for the same reasons as LinkedIn: to attract more high-quality candidates who may not have resumes ready and efficient application management.
Now, more importantly, what’s exciting about this feature for jobseekers?
So this means a wider pool of applicants, resulting in a tremendous increase in the potential to attract better talent – increase in quantity and better quality of applicants.
The one-click apply button for job sites is available on both desktop and mobile in the US, Canada and across Europe.
“Apply with Monster” became the top third-party application option for ZipRecruiter, an online job distribution service and job board, with 80,000 candidates using it every month.
“It took Monster just three months to become the most used button on our site and by month four it was ahead by 51%,” said Ian Siegel, Cofounder and CEO of ZipRecruiter. “ZipRecruiter has experienced a 13% increase in conversion rates (seekers who apply for jobs) since launching the new capability. Monster just gave us all a lesson in the power of a mature brand.”
Indeed, the ‘Apply with Monster’ facility will overall enhance features of the hiring solution by Monster.com.
Does a candidate gain by using the ‘Apply with Monster’ plug-in?
You may also be interested in:
- The 10 Most-Gracefully Ageing Male Actors In Hollywood Hollywood heartthrob, George Clooney, has topped the list of most-gracefully ageing male actors in the world beating some of the other top hot stars such as Brad Pitt and Johnny […] Posted in Rankings
- Overcoming Social Media Disasters To make fun of Apple's infamous #bendgate, LG France tweeted from its French account that ‘Our Smart phones don't bend, they are naturally curved ;).’However, the only blunder that […] Posted in Leadership
- 6 Critical Success Factors for Effective Execution Results are all about execution. A grand strategy doesn’t deliver results until the intended work is carried out. To execute effectively is to conduct work in a manner that optimizes the […] Posted in Rankings
- 3 Reasons Every CEO Must Have a Blog in 2016 As a CEO, you already know the power of doing business in the world today... but do you know the opportunity that lies within the world of blogging? If not, this article is definitely for […] Posted in Leadership
- Stop Taking Employee Engagement Surveys as Gospel Employee engagement surveys have been around for decades, but executives constantly tell us that they don’t know what to do with the information they receive from them. One CEO recently […] Posted in Leadership
- Naspers and DST Forticom in talks to pool Polish social networks Gadu-Gadu and Nasza-klasa.pl DST (Digital Sky Technology) -owned holding Forticom, a Russian Internet holding company which holds a 75 percent stake in Polish social networking portal Nasza-Klasa.pl […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.