Shooting video on a mobile phone becomes more popular than ever, editing and filming tools like tag and share are essential. Ready or not, here comes the social real-time mobile video tagging app Clickberry.
With this new tool, you can tag your friends and family, objects and/or any highlight key moments inside videos as you’re recording. It is available for iPad, Windows and Mac, as well as extensions for Firefox and Chrome – to help create interactive videos.
You’re also able to write comments within your videos and highlight moments worth sharing. You’re able to record new videos from within the app or import them from your library. The app also includes editor’s picks to check out, and the ability to share videos via Facebook, Twitter, email, or Facebook Message.
You can easily compare it to any other video services and apps like: Vine, Magisto, Instagram for video, Youtube, Video Editor, Kik, VPlayer, VLC, Snapchat, Circle, Tango, ooVoo, Keek, Path, SnapCapture, We heart it, 7sec, 7s-an, LOLcam, Pixer, Telly, Viddy, Klip, Gif Camera, You Tube.
With Clickberry app you can:
– Tag friends and family just like you would in a photo
– “Like” or write comments in the video
– Highlight exact moments worth sharing
– Tag objects while shooting a video
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Revealed: 5 Least Socially Inclusive Universities In The UK, 2018 - September 25, 2018
- Ranked: The Most (And The Least) Fun Cities In The United States For 2018 - September 24, 2018
- The 10 Best Cities To Live In The United States, 2018 Ranking - September 21, 2018