The Note-taking And Syncing App Simplenote Now Available On Android Devices
The Note-taking And Syncing App, Simplenote has expanded its service beyond iOS, with the app now available for Android devices .
Simplenote app maker Simperium was acquired by blogging platform and CMS WordPress-owner Automattic back in Jan 24, 2013.
Simplenote is available on smartphones and tablets running Android 4.03 and up and is intended to have free, transparent syncing across Android, iOS, Mac, and the web.
The Simplenote team says, we’ll complete the relaunch of Simplenote by releasing Simplenote for Mac, a redesigned Simplenote for web, and a completely rebuilt Simplenote for iOS 7.
You may also be interested in:
- Why The 2011 Little League World Series (LLWS) look like a strange phenomenon? The 2011 Little League World Series (LLWS) where little will play in front of 40,000 people and millions more watching on national TV, since it was first broadcast on ABC in 1963. Japan […] Posted in Leadership
- Are Happy CEOs Most Likely To Be Efficient And Effective? What do you think is the primary objective of our lives and careers? A study by the Free University of Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Bolzano in Italy found that that happy people […] Posted in Leadership
- Mexico’s Top 10 Most Amazing Beaches For 2015 Playa Paraiso Beach in Tulum was named the Mexico's No. 1 beach while Isla Mujeres's Playa Norte Beach took second place, according to TripAdvisor.Wish you were here?Akumal Beach […] Posted in Leadership, Rankings
- No more Free TV online- Goodbye to FilmOn.com, Ivi Inc next The owners of the major broadcast networks Fox, CBS, ABC and NBC won a temporary restraining order against FilmOn.com Plc, a company that streams the signals of TV stations over the Web […] Posted in Rankings
- Lessons on Building Brand Intimacy from the Apple Watch Brand intimacy is the essential relationship between a person and a brand that transcends purchase, usage and loyalty. This relationship is becoming increasingly important as technology […] Posted in Leadership
- Best Fashion Schools In Europe, 2016 The United Kingdom has topped a ranking of the best fashion schools in Europe 2016. Central Saint Martins, London College of Fashion, and Kingston University achieved the highest scores of […] Posted in Rankings
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.