John Saddington has launched a Instagram rival, iPhone app and wordPress plugin called Pressgram with the help of a Kickstarter campaign. The free app gives users the ability to snap photos, add filters and effects, and then share your photos with your social network and follow your friends.
Pressgram mimics almost all Instagram in functionality, but the main difference is that it includes support to WordPress powered site (WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress.org). You can WordPress plugin for Pressgram page.. Oh, and if you’re an WordPress user —
“It started with what we call scratching your own itch. I was unable to do this with any other application that was available, and like many developers, I decided I’m going to see if I can build this myself,” John Saddington said.
Besides the functional features there are three top-line considerations:
– A Promise: Your content is yours to do with as you wish and we won’t violate any trust that we share.
– Economics: You get to control any and all commercialization of your content and work, how it always should have been.
– Value: Our technology creates value for you and your growing community, brand, and business. Simple as that.
Have you had a chance to try out Pressgram? Let us know what you think about it in the comments.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Revealed: 5 Least Socially Inclusive Universities In The UK, 2018 - September 25, 2018
- Ranked: The Most (And The Least) Fun Cities In The United States For 2018 - September 24, 2018
- The 10 Best Cities To Live In The United States, 2018 Ranking - September 21, 2018