How To Calculate Your Return On Social Media Investments (Social-Media ROI)?
In the wake of the social Media evolution and revolution of recent years, corporate world is still trying to figure Out their return on social media investments (Social-Media ROI).
It’s one thing to have ideas and concepts, but they want to know if their LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter marketing campaigns are actually delivering a WOW customer service.
I’ve done a lot of research on what could be the best Enterprise-Grade Tools — social CRM, social media monitoring, media engagement, social intelligence, and enterprise listening platforms?
Here is the list in no particular order:
1) Expion’s Marketing Insights : It allows companies to integrate multiple social activity streams in real-time to create highly visual analytic reports. Discover patterns, breakouts and trends to optimize your social media marketing efforts.
2) Gremln – Gremln’s Enterprise Solutions yield viewable, measurable results. Perfect for large teams that need to work together on common social media marketing and engagement goals. From message management and customer engagement to social analytics and education, Gremln’s unique feature set is specifically designed to help you master the social media marketing landscape.
3) SimplyMeasured – SimplyMeasured is one of the best tool for social media reporting, but quite pricey — $2,500/month.
4) SproutSocial – Sprout is a scalable social solution built for teams, it incredibly efficient to engage with customers across multiple social channels.
5) Sysomos – Comprehensive real-time monitoring dashboard to collect all relevant online conversations to gain insights with detailed metrics and intuitive graphics.
Please share your favorite social media monitoring tool. If you think, i should add a tool — please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in:
- Tech Giants Leapfrogged Warren Buffett Favorite Soft-Drink: Goodbye, Coca-Cola. Hello, Apple and Google According to the latest “Best Global Brands” report published by Interbrand, a corporate identity and brand management consultancy firm, TECHNOLOGY giant Apple is officially the world’s […] Posted in Leadership
- 6 Ways to Reduce the Cost of a PC Refresh End users can be very vocal about their desire for a new laptop or desktop computer. They want the latest devices, ones that are lighter, faster and more feature-rich than their existing […] Posted in Leadership
- 6 Chinese women have made it to Forbes list of world’s 100 most powerful women The Chinese contingent on the Forbes Magazine galley including Lucy Peng (Peng Lei), 42-year old co-founder of Alibaba Group; Dr. Margaret Chan, World Health Organization director general; […] Posted in CEO Insider
- Top 20 Toughest Business Schools In The U.S. To Get Into, 2015 Rankings Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) remains the most selective MBA program in the United States, with an acceptance rate of just 7.1 percent. Harvard School of Business (HBS) is […] Posted in Rankings
- Ruby Slippers: Leadership Lessons from The Wizard of Oz This year the epic film, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, celebrates 75 years since its premiere. Early in the film the powerful nature of the ruby slippers was messaged to Dorothy. Soon after […] Posted in Leadership
- You make me smile- Happiest Cat Ever You make me smile- Happiest Cat Ever Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.