Maria Sharapova made $27.1 million in the last twelve-month period and is the highest-paid female athlete in the world for an 18 straight year followed by Li Na and Serena Williams. Here is full list of richest Athletes in the world (biggest earner in all of sports) and richest olympic athletes.
World’s Richest Female Athletes in professional sports:
2) Li Na (Earnings: $18.4 million) – Chinese professional tennis player, you can follow her on Facebook @lina.
3) Serena Williams (Earnings: $16.3 million) – a professional American tennis player, you can follow her on Twitter @serenawilliams and her official page.
4) Caroline Wozniacki (Earnings: $13.7 million) – a Danish professional tennis player, you can follow her on twitter @CaroWozniacki and official page.
6) Victoria Azarenka (Earnings: $9.7 million) – a Belarusian professional tennis player, you can follow her on Twitter @vika7 and official website.
8) Ana Ivanovic (Earnings: $7.2 million) – a Serbian tennis player, you can follow her on her official page.
9) Agnieszka Radwanska (Earnings: $6.9 million) – a Polish professional tennis player, you can follow her on Facebook and her official website.
10) Yani Tseng (Earnings: $6.1 million) -a Taiwanese professional golfer.
Latest posts by Aimee Lee Webber
- 4 Benefits of Digital Marketing for Business Owners - September 25, 2018
- 5 Unexpected Costs You Could Encounter Whilst Running A Business - September 20, 2018
- These Are The Top 10 U.S. Cities To Live If You’re Trying To Save Money, 2018 - September 13, 2018