Top 10 Best luxury cars Top Executive- CEO and Entrepreneurs luxury car brands
Maserati sport luxury SUV Kubang- Maserati new sport luxury SUV Kubang, which it plans to start building in 2013, With the birth of every new Maserati car, Maserati itself is reborn. Because every model carries within itself all the marque’s history, combined with its innovative charge. Like the Kubang, a concept car that supersedes the past while keeping faith with it, marking the way to a future of technological excellence that cares for the environment, characterised by unmistakable design features. Like the Trident badge in the centre of its radiator grille. The mood that the Kubang offers, thanks to its brand new interior, is unmistakable. In pure Maserati style. It is an idea of comfort based on excellence and unique sensations, blending existing themes with new, surprising solutions in terms of materials and attention to detail.
JAGUAR C-X16- The new car, like the XK and the XJ saloon, uses a largely aluminium structure and is also designed to have a 50:50 front/rear weight distribution in the interests of handling balance. Jaguar has indicated that the C-X16 should be capable of accelerating to 62mph from rest in 4.4 seconds and of reaching a top speed of 186mph, a similar level of performance to that achieved by the hottest version of today’s XK, the XKR-S. But whereas the XKR-S uses a mighty 5.0-litre supercharged V8 engine, the C-X16 is a hybrid; it pairs a 300 horsepower supercharged 3.0-litre V6 with a 95 horsepower electric motor, and is therefore projected to emit a comparatively modest 165g/km of CO2 in official tests, compared with the 292g/km achieved by the XKR-S. The power from the electric motor is provided on an “on-demand” basis. The driver of an C-X16 will be able to call upon its extra performance for brief periods by pressing what Jaguar calls a “Push to Pass” button.
Maserati GranCabrio- The Maserati GranCabrio, the first four-seater convertible in the Trident carmaker’s history, The GranCabrio represents the very essence of Maserati in terms of open-top cars. It’s a Maserati in the purest sense of the word: from the unmistakable style by Pininfarina to the spacious interior, from the craftsmanship of each detail to the driving pleasure and performance. The Maserati GranCabrio enriches all five senses in a shared open-air experience, without sacrificing comfort and performance. A dream car designed and built for men and women who love to live life in an understated – though sophisticated – manner. Like all the made in Maserati open-top convertibles: special cars aimed at refined connoisseurs.
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale- Billed as the most extreme Gallardo ever, the new LP 570-4 Super Trofeo is loosely based on the race car from the Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo and will be produced in a limited run of 150 units. The Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale has undergone a diet and lost 70kg (154 lbs) over the standard model tipping the scales at 1340kg (2,954 pounds).
BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GTC – The new Continental GTC’s powerplant is a 6.0-liter twin-turbocharged W-12 engine producing 567 bhp at 6000 rpm and 516 lb.-ft. of torque at a lowly 1700 rpm. A new 6-speed automatic ZF transmission equipped with Quickshift helps cut shift times by up to 50 percent and enables orchestrated downshifts. Combine the torquey engine and quick transmission with a continuous all-wheel-drive system, and the hefty 5501-lb. Continental GTC is said to haul from 0 to 60 mph in 4.5 seconds, and from 0-100 mph in 10.9 sec.
Ferrari 458 Spider– The 458 Spider is powered by Ferrari’s naturally-aspirated, direct-injection 4.5 litre V8 which was nominated as the 2011 International Engine of the Year for its engineering excellence in terms of driveability, performance, economy and refinement. The power is transferred to the road by Ferrari’s class-leading dual-clutch F1 paddle-shift transmission through the sophisticated E-Diff, itself integrated with the F1-Trac traction control and high-performance ABS for maximum handling dynamics.
Audi R8 GT Spyder
Porsche 918 Spyder
Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
You may also be interested in:
- Innovative Products that Can Grow Your Business It is not unusual to see a Starbucks line-up that is multiple people long, sometimes […] Posted in Rankings
- References Not To Be Forgotten: Case study Of strategic Human Resources In China References available on request is the footnote of most CVs written in English, yet all […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Two-Step Guide to Work-Life Balance: Eliminate or Delegate A few years ago one of my companies signed on a big client that I was really excited […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- World’s Top 10 Most Visited Countries By International Tourists In 2015 It's no surprise, France has been ranked No. 1 among the most visited countries by […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- 4 Ways to Effectively Sell to Baby Boomers Using Technology Baby Boomers just might be the key to increasing your revenues. There are approximately […] Posted in CEO Insider
- Be careful- Third-party Facebook apps will now be given access to a users phone number and address On Friday night at exactly 9:00 p.m. Jeff Bowen posted a new entry on the Facebook […] Posted in Rankings
- Yeah, So It Turns Out Apple Sold Nine Million iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Handsets Yeah, So it turns out that Apple sold a combined total of nine million iPhone 5s and […] Posted in Rankings
- Zferral.com bought business web apps (SaaS) store cloudomatic.com The Web-based affiliate and referral programs system Zferral.com has bought business […] Posted in Rankings
- Mexico’s Top 10 Most Amazing Beaches For 2015 Playa Paraiso Beach in Tulum was named the Mexico's No. 1 beach while Isla Mujeres's […] Posted in Leadership Insider, Rankings
- Why greater transparency of company performance isn’t what we need yet The world is demanding more transparency from organisational leaders — to see the truth […] Posted in Success Insider