Top 10 Art Magazines
American Cinematographer Magazine- The American Society of Cinematographers is a non-profit association dedicated to advancing the art of film making. Since its charter in 1919, the ASC has been committed to educating aspiring filmmakers and others about the art and craft of cinematography; it accomplishes this by publishing the internationally renowned magazine American Cinematographer and the venerable American Cinematographer Manual, through seminars at schools and industry events, and via one-on-one mentoring. ASC members volunteer their time for such activities.
American Photo Magazine- The premier showcase for outstanding photography. A reflection of contemporary culture through the camera’s lens, it inspires professionals and sophisticated amateurs alike with its coverage of art, fashion, journalism, celebrity, sports, politics and advertising.
Art & Antiques Magazine- Art & Antiques is the magazine for collectors of the fine and decorative arts.
Art in America Magazine- Art in America is edited for artists, art collectors, dealers, educators, students, historians and museum curators. The magazine comprehensively reports and comments on major achievements and events throughout the art world, particularly in painting, sculpture, photography and prints.
Artist’s Magazine- The Artist’s Magazine celebrates the creative life and the creative act, the artist as well as the art, by showcasing the best work—in all media and in all styles—of the best artists working today. With beautiful color reproductions, engaging interviews, lively discussions of timely issues, practical lessons in craft, and news of exhibitions and events, The Artist’s Magazine inspires, informs, encourages and instructs so that an artist’s creative life will be filled with success as well as pleasure.
ARTnews Magazine- Published eleven times a year, ARTnews reports on the art, personalities, issues, trends and events shaping the international art world. In clear, well-crafted language that is as comprehensible to the novice as it is to the expert, the magazine offers a lively, provocative, and visually stimulating package that informs as well as entertains with news dispatches from a worldwide network of correspondents, hard-hitting investigative reports, criticism, and opinion.
Professional Photographer Magazine- For more than 100 years, Professional Photographer, the official magazine of Professional Photographers of America, has helped readers advance careers in the photographic industry. Each issue contains practical yet cutting-edge lessons in the artistic, business, and technological aspects of professional photography. No other magazine offers a more influential presentation of the people, trends, products, and photographs changing and defining the portrait, wedding and commercial photography landscape.
Smithsonian Magazine- Smithsonian magazine is a monthly magazine created for modern, well-rounded individuals with diverse interests. It chronicles the arts, history, sciences and popular culture of the times. Each subscription includes a complimentary membership to the Smithsonian Institution.
Southwest Art Magazine – Southwest Art is the leading magazine devoted to American Western art. Each issue puts readers in touch with the artists, galleries, and collectors that shape the market.
Surface Magazine – For 15 years, readers have turned to Surface for creative inspiration, coverage of the burgeoning design world, and profiles of the emerging designers and provocative projects that are reshaping the creative landscape. With this ability to identify and collaborate with undiscovered talent.from furniture makers to fashion designers.the magazine acts as a cultural barometer of global style in all its forms.
You may also be interested in:
- ExamWorks Group Inc (EXAM) to buy Texas-based MES Group Inc for about $200 million US independent medical examinations provider ExamWorks Group Inc (EXAM) said it planned […] Posted in Rankings
- Top 20 Australia’s Wealthiest Bosses: Executive Rich List 2015 With $4.83 billion worth of shares in his casinos and tourism company Crown Resorts, […] Posted in CEO Insider
- Stop Doing It Yourself: 6 Reasons You Should Hire a PR Firm Eventually, every successful company reaches a time when it just makes sense to hire a […] Posted in Rankings
- Taiwan’s Acer Inc June sales up 0.53 pct to $1.39 billion Taiwan's Acer Inc (2353.TW), the world’s largest supplier of notebook computers, said […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Fostering Leadership in your Employees: From work mill to value institution Today’s workplace needs a shake-up. We are heading to a future where business managers […] Posted in Rankings
- Greek islands Ranked Among The World’s Best Island Destination By Travel Magazine The beautiful and exotic Greek islands were listed among the "Top 30 Islands in the […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- My Two Life Changing Mentors and How I Pay it Forward Today Enter the First Mentor: It was the summer that changed my life. For summer break after […] Posted in Success Insider
- Top 10 Best And Worst Jobs in America For 2015 Newspaper reporter job has been named the worst in America for 2015, according to a […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Rafale and Eurofighter Typhoon waiting in the wings- $11 billion Indian Air Force fighter jet deal Yet Another Delay in much awaited decision to award its $11 billion Indian Air Force […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Will Smith kids Jaden Christopher and Willow Camille- Young success in Hollywood TMZ recently captured a moment of Jaden and Willow Smith hanging out with Michael […] Posted in Leadership Insider