10) Alec Baldwin – Alec Baldwin is known for Beetlejuice, Mike Nichols’ Working Girl, Jonathan Demme’s Married to the Mob, and Oliver Stone’s Talk Radio. Baldwin starred as lead character Jack Ryan in The Hunt for Red October (1990), and his role in the beginning of Glengarry Glen Ross is considered by many to be the best performance of a great ensemble cast. Baldwin’s late 1990s roles varied in terms of critical and box office reception.
9) Anna Kournikova – As an internationally-recognized tennis star, Anna Kournikova is expanding her role on the world stage as a voice of children’s health, sportsmanship and spirit. Her commitment to tennis remains strong as she continues to be involved in charities close to her heart and relevant to the sport that has given her so much opportunity.
8) Gene Simmons – Gene Simmons (born Chaim Klein Witz on August 25, 1949 in Haifa, Israel) is the performer and entertainment mogul best known as “The Demon”- his blood spitting, fire breathing, tongue-wagging persona in the rock band KISS.
7) Jorge García – Starred in several stage productions, which include The Midnight Zone, Something Borrowed Something Blue, Romancing Valentino, Fiddler on the Roof, Hurlyburly and Guys and Dolls.
6) Moby – Moby, Moby sings and plays keyboard, guitar, bass guitar and drums, sings and plays keyboard, guitar, bass guitar and drums. currently he’s touring in support of his most recent album, ‘wait for me’, as well as working closely with a variety of different charities, including the humane society and the institute for music and neurologic function.
5) Wil Wheaton – Wil Wheaton’s successful acting career began in 1986 with acclaimed roles in Stand By Me and Toy Soldiers.published several acclaimed books, including: Just A Geek, Dancing Barefoot, The Happiest Days of Our Lives, and Memories of the Future Volume 1, a humorous and nostalgic episode guide of the first half of the first season of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
4) Jenna Fischer – Jenna Fischer acted in many feature films, including Employee of the Month, Slither, Lucky 13, The Specials and The Brothers Solomon. Most known for, Pam Beesly on the highly-watched television series, The Office.
3)Neil Gaiman – Bestselling author Neil Gaiman has long been one of the top writers in modern comics, as well as writing books for readers of all ages. He is listed in the Dictionary of Literary Biography as one of the top ten living post-modern writers, and is a prolific creator of works of prose, poetry, film, journalism, comics, song lyrics, and drama.
2) Amitabh Bachchan – An actor, entrepreneur, politician, game show host, a singer, and voiceover artist – the roles he played are immortalized and idolized.
1) Pamela Denise Anderson – Perhaps one of the most recognized faces, role in the popular syndicated series Baywatch, redefined how a body conscious society watched television.
Top Celebrity Blogs: Perez Hilton, TMZ, ValleyWag, The Superficial, Defamer, Gawker, WWTDD, Egotastic, Jezebel, Go Fug Yourself, Pink is the new blog, PopSugar, Dlisted, I am Not Obsessed, Celebitchy, CityRag, Jossip, PopCrunch, HollyScoop, Dotspotter, Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Rag, The Bosh and Splash News
Must Read :
World’s Top Best Executive Luxury Cars
Film’s Sexiest and Hottest actresses of All Time
Top best Business, VIP transport or executive jets for corporate professionals
The World’s Top 15 best Luxury Ski Resorts and Destinations
Top Hottest, sexiest and Most Beautiful Women From The Arab World
- (c) ceoworld.biz. All rights reserved. This material may not be published in its entirety or redistributed without the approval of CEOWORLD magazine. Sign up for FREE CEOWORLD magazine site access!!!
- Follow @ceoworld on Twitter | Become a fan on Facebook
- SUBSCRIBE to CEOWORLD Magazine Digital & SAVE UP TO 80% OFF. Reaching more than 85,000 Chief Executive Officers (CEO) & top Executives. SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!
He is responsible for overseeing newsroom assignments and publishing, and providing support to the editor in chief.
Latest posts by Todd Aitken (see all)
- Our 100 Favorite Fashion Brands And Designers To Follow On Twitter - August 12, 2014
- 5 biggest beer brands in China by volume - July 28, 2014
- 9 Twitter Accounts You Should Follow For Breaking News And Reliable Stories - July 28, 2014