Is Leonardo DiCaprio dating Gossip Girl star Blake Lively with nude photo scandal?
Titanic and Inception star Leonardo DiCaprio, the playboy of Hollywood, has fuelled rumours that he is dating Gossip Girl, Blake Lively after the two were photographed May 27 holding hands holding hands during a night out in Monaco, they were spotted together in New York. At the Cannes Film Festival, DiCaprio, who weeks ago split with 25-year-old Israeli model Bar Refaeli, has taken Lively sailing with Steven Spielberg and his wife, Kate Capshaw, aboard a yacht on the French Riviera.
In another news Blake Lively has revealed she won’t join Twitter because she is already sick of hearing about herself. “People ask me why I don’t tweet. Honestly, I’m so sick of myself,”
Blake Lively has also denied that the pictures that had showed the actress posing naked in a series of self-portraits was her, calling it 100% fake.
Some observers had also noted that the photographs had shown an iPhone similar to the one the actress has been seen carrying around on the set of her TV show.
However, the 23-year-old has branded the nude photos as 100% fake and insisted that she has ‘never’ taken any nude pictures of herself.
“It’s not me”: Lively said.
CEOWORLD World’s Top 25 most desirable women of 2011- Hot and sexy!
CEOWORLD Most Talented Musicians List
CEOWORLD Richest Women In Entertainment World List
CEOWORLD Top women in business list
CEOWORLD Top 10 Most Desirable Watches for Men 2011
- (c) ceoworld.biz. All rights reserved. This material may not be published in its entirety or redistributed without the approval of CEOWORLD magazine. Sign up for FREE CEOWORLD magazine site access!!!
- Follow @ceoworld on Twitter | Become a fan on Facebook
- SUBSCRIBE to CEOWORLD Magazine Digital & SAVE UP TO 80% OFF. Reaching more than 85,000 Chief Executive Officers (CEO) & top Executives. SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!
You may also be interested in:
- What Really Impacts B2B New Product Success Rates? Experts have bemoaned the low success rates of new products for years. One highly respected researcher, Dr. Robert Cooper, puts the success rate at one-in-four, when measured from the […] Posted in Education
- Readdle Launches Re-Imagined iPhone And iPad-Optimized Mobile App: Calendars 5 For iOS Readdle has launched a re-imagined mobile application called Calendars 5. The latest iPhone and iPad-optimized smart calendar app isn't just an upgrade on the old Calendars+ app -- it's a […] Posted in Leadership
- The Most Outstanding young entrepreneurs, innovators, executives, and professionals Initiated by Lucentbyte Media Technologies, CEOWORLD Magazine continues to highlight the achievements of young entrepreneurs, innovators, executives, instigators, and professionals who […] Posted in Rankings
- Which graduate degrees and majors will make you rich: most job offers and highest potential salaries? Should graduate students major in communications, business, computer science, education, engineering or some other niche in order to snare the top prize? Today i have compiled a list of […] Posted in Rankings
- A Picture is Worth A Thousand: Understanding the Importance of the Visual Web Today, the growth of what is known as the “Visual Web” is rapidly outstripping the traditional internet. What this means is that images – photographs, memes, videos are becoming the […] Posted in Leadership
- Alignment Between CEOs, Marketing and Communications Teams Can Put Bucks In The Trust Bank Building customer trust doesn’t happen overnight. It can take years to build and only seconds to destroy. (Remember former BP CEO Tony Hayward’s comment, “I’d like my life back.”?) So, […] Posted in Perspective
He is responsible for overseeing newsroom assignments and publishing, and providing support to the editor in chief.