PRSyndication.com launches cost-effective affordable, high-quality press release distribution and professional writing services. PR Syndication has been garnering widespread attention from entrepreneurs and small to midsize businesses seeking to outsource cost-effective PR strategy services.
PR Syndication offers affordable and highly effective press release distribution that is ideal for organizations of all types and sizes. Our services are particularly well suited to entrepreneurs and small/midsize businesses that want to take advantage of the many benefits press releases can offer but don’t have the budget to retain a full-service public relations firm.
Benefits of PR Syndication Press Release Distribution
Highlights of our U.S. national, trade, and newswire press release distribution include:
- Delivery to more than 17,250 newspapers, TV and radio stations, syndicates, and other news outlets nationwide, reaching in excess of 29,000 reporters.
- Submission to leading national business news outlets and disclosure media, including Dow Jones, Bloomberg, Reuters, Associated Press, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Investor’s Business Daily, and USA Today.
- Industry-targeted distribution to an opt-in list of journalists in three trade categories of your choice.
- Top-tier newswire distribution to more than 20,000 newsrooms, nearly 1.5 million equities terminals, and hundreds of RSS feeds, plus thousands of websites, databases, and online services.
- Posting of your release to the online newsroom of one of America’s leading newswire services, where it is permanently accessible to more than 83,000 registered journalists.
- Permanent hosting of your press release on the PR Syndication newsroom, which will help deliver SEO benefits such as expanded presence on search engine listings.
Latest posts by Megan Batchelor
- Are You Using the Right Merchant Services Provider? - September 17, 2018
- How to Identify Forex Strategies That Work - September 14, 2018
- Factors You Need to Consider When Choosing an LMS Vendor - September 14, 2018