Top 10 predictions for 2011
Public cloud services adoption will grow at over five times the rate of the IT industry. 2011 will be a big year for private cloud services adoption and deployment. The platform-as-a-service (PaaS) battle will determine ‘the next Microsoft’. Battle for hybrid cloud management.
But all of this will lead to Death of cloud computing by 2012. Worldwide IT spending will be $1.6 trillion. Growth of 5.7% in 2011, down from surprisingly strong 6.4% in 2010. Hardware growth of 7.8% – driven by converged mobile devices, networking equipment, and PCs. Rebound in software (5.3%) and services (3.4%).
You may also be interested in:
- The 12 fastest growing private companies based in the United States For the second year in a row, Fuhu, an El Segundo, CA. manufacturer of child-focused […] Posted in Rankings
- Top 7 Tricks for More Visibility on Social Media Social media platforms hold a ton of potential. With billions of global users, free […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- 5 Reasons to Replace Your PCs with Thin Clients If your IT department is stuck in a constant state of churn, managing PC refreshes, it […] Posted in Success Insider
- Why greater transparency of company performance isn’t what we need yet The world is demanding more transparency from organisational leaders — to see the truth […] Posted in Success Insider
- The 50 Most influential business thinkers in the world, 2015 Michael E. Porter, the Bishop William Lawrence University Professor at The Institute for […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Michael Page International beat Hays PLC as overseas business boosts Michael Page International PLC (MPI), U.K.'s second largest recruiter, gross profit rose […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- What Your Payment Processing Says About Your Company? Establishing a brand involves more than a logo, a tagline, or physical storefront. In […] Posted in Rankings
- A CEO’s Secret Weapon. Other CEOs. In 2015, Jan Jones released a book titled: The CEO’s Secret Weapon. The subtitle […] Posted in Success Insider
- Best Business Schools In India, 2016 In the early decades, a specialised academic background for running a successful […] Posted in Rankings, India Insider
- Highly Recommended: What Are The 10 Best Nintendo 3DS Games? Today, We've compiled a comprehensive list of the very best Nintendo 3DS Games. The […] Posted in Leadership Insider