China Mobile Limited and Taiwan HTC Corp extend cooperation from 3G to 4G technology
China Mobile Limited, the country’s largest telecom operator, said it would extend its cooperation with Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp to new-generation 4G mobile technology. China Mobile vice president Huang Wenlin made the comment at a business conference in Taiwan, both companies, China Mobile Limited and HTC Corp, a Taiwanese maker of smart phones, cooperate in 3G technology now.
HTC Corp., the world’s largest maker of mobile phones using Microsoft Corp. and Google Inc. operating systems, is set to launch its first 4G models next year, with shipment expected to be to Verizon Communications (VZ.N).
China Mobile has gained 6.7 percent in Hong Kong trading this year, underperforming China Unicom (Hong Kong) Ltd.’s 14 percent gain and China Telecom Corp.’s 30 percent advance, amid concerns about the company growth.
You may also be interested in:
- How to Significantly Grow Your Business Through a Network of Referrals There are many factors that contribute to a successful business, but some might argue […] Posted in CEO Insider
- Loyalty Lore and Truisms The many “truisms’’ of customer loyalty lore are mostly a set of mythologies to deceive […] Posted in Rankings
- Top 26 Outsourcing Destinations For Information Technology (IT) companies: List of Countries India remains the top offshoring destination for information technology (IT) companies, […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Which Countries Have The Highest Rates Of Sex Satisfaction, Plus Sex On A Weekly Basis? Did you know that Greece tops the list of having the most sex on a weekly basis? Or that […] Posted in Rankings
- Best Film Schools In America For 2016 If you are considering a career in film and entertainment, CEOWORLD Magazine just […] Posted in Rankings
- First-Look of the Good Luck.. BUT only Once First-Look of the Good Luck.. BUT only Once Posted in Leadership Insider
- Why being in a job shouldn’t stop CEOs from making themselves available for a new one – especially when not actively looking. The very nature of being a CEO demands that the person in that role is wholly focused on […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- 5 Reasons to Replace Your PCs with Thin Clients If your IT department is stuck in a constant state of churn, managing PC refreshes, it […] Posted in Success Insider
- New Year’s Resolution: a A Giant Career and Leadership Leap It’s that time of year again – time for reflection and self-improvement resolutions. […] Posted in Leadership Insider, CEO Insider
- Here Are The Top 10 Global MBA Programs For Entrepreneurship, 2015 Stanford University‘s MBA program was ranked number one worldwide for "Top 10 Global MBA […] Posted in Leadership Insider