1) Acer Veriton VM670G-UQ9501C- The Acer Veriton M670G-UQ9501C Desktop is your green PC packed with technologies. The CPU, chipset and management technology, provides enhanced security and manageability for office networks. With Acer Veriton ControlCenter, Acer Client Manager and TPM-based security, this desktop is a must-have for today’s business needs.
- OS: Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) – downgrade right to Windows XP Professional (Windows XP can be installed in place of, not in addition to, Windows 7 Professional. User must make a one-time choice of language on first start-up.)
- Software: Microsoft Office Professional 2007 (60-day trial)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q9500 (6MB L2 cache, 2.83GHz, 1333MHz FSB) with Intel Virtualization Technology
- Memory: 4GB (2/2/0/0) DDR3 800 SDRAM
- Storage: 320GB SATA hard drive, Super-Multi drive
- Graphics: Discrete ATI Radeon HD 4350 PRO
- Communications: Gigabit LAN
2) Apple iMac- The Apple iMac 21.5-inch (Core i3) is the system that can convert your friend/relative/significant other into a Mac-faithful. It has a great design, stellar performance, and a pretty kickass price. For all these reasons and more, the Apple iMac 21.5-inch regains the Editors’ Choice for midpriced all-in-one desktops.
- Processor: 3.06GHz Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4GB
- Storage: 500GB hard drive
- Optical Drive: DVD±RW
- Monitor: 21.5-inch integrated LCD (1,920×1,080 resolution)
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4670 (256MB)
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
3) Dell OptiPlex 960- A powerful, expandable desktop solution designed for advanced users. The OptiPlexTM 960 delivers outstanding business performance with remote management capabilities that help simplify systems management, security and minimise power consumption. The Dell OptiPlex 960 is a business dekstop equipped with an Intel Core 2 processor, Windows Vista, 1GB installed memory expandable up to 8GB, and 80GB or 160GB hard drive. Choose from Mini Tower, Small Form, and Standard designs.
4) HP Compaq 6000 Pro- The new Desktop All-In-One features an Intel Core 2 Duo processor along with a 21.5-inch HD LED Backlit LCD Display plus other specs such as up to 1TB of Hard Drive Storage and an optional 80GB SSD, a 16x Max SuperMulti optical drive and a slim-tray DVD burner with LightScribe and up to 8GB of RAM. The Compaq 6000 Pro also comes with 7 USB 2.0 Ports, FireWire Port and a Six-In-One Card Reader.
5) HP Compaq 8000 Elite Convertible Minitower PC- The desktop has been engineered to meet your enterprise computing needs; from lengthy life cycles to stable hardware and software images, this platform delivers the technical specifications required. Not only is it designed for maximum performance and productivity with Intel processor and enters as a futureproof desktop with the Windows 7 software.
- Processor type – Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Processor 3.16 GHz
- Operating system installed – Windows 7 Professional( XPP Downgrade available)
- Compatible operating systems – Genuine Windows 7 Home Basic 32-bit, FreeDOS
- Cache external – 6 MB L2 cache
- Processor front side bus – 1333 MHz front side bus
- Chipset – Intel Q45 Express
- Memory – PC-3-10600 (1333 MHz) DDR3 SDRAM Memory
- Standard memory – 2 x 2 GB
- Maximum memory – 16 GB DDR3-Synch DRAM
- Memory slots – 4 DIMM
- Maximum memory – Upgradeable to 16 GB
- Internal drives – 320 GB
- Hard disk drive speed – 7200 rpm
- External drive bays – 3 external 5.25 inch
- Optical drives – SATA SuperMulti LightScribe DVD Writer Drive
- Storage controller – SATA 3.0Gb/s
6) HP Elite 7000- Targeted towards business users, the machine is powered by either an Intel Core i5 750, i7 860 or i7 870 processor and equipped with a P55 motherboard, an optional NVIDIA GeForce G210 512MB, Radeon HD 4550 512MB or Radeon HD 4650 1GB graphics card, up to 1TB of storage space (HDD), an optional 64GB SSD, an optional DVD or Blu-ray writer, a 22-in-1 card reader and a choice of either Windows 7, Windows XP or Windows Vista Business OS.
7) Dell Vostro 230 Mini Tower- From its scalable design to its ability to integrate with the Dell business hardware and services, the Vostro 230 Mini Tower provides a strong foundation for your small business to grow on.
- Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 (2.93GHz) CPU
- 2GB DDR3
- 160GB HD (7200RPM)
- 16X (DVD+/-RW) Burner Drive edit
- Samsung 2494LW 23.6-inch LCD Monitor
- Intel GMA X4500
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit
8) Acer Veriton M480G-ED6300C- Handle challenging office tasks and oversee company assets efficiently with the Veriton M480G-ED6300C Desktop. Premium components and essential applications ensure top performance, while “green” certification cuts costs and cares for the environment.
9) HP Elite 7100- HP 7100 published the elite mirotower PC for business users. Voltage Intel Core Duo and Core i7-870 2.93 GHz processor, the Elite 7100 packs up to 16 GB of RAM, up to 1 TB hard drive or 64GB SSD and Integrated Intel Graphics GMA HD dedicated graphics card or ATI.
The HP Elite 7100 is a PCI-Express x16 and three PCI expansion slots. It can optionally be equipped with wireless 802.11b/g/n module.
10) Dell Precision T5500- Dell Precision T5500 is a mid-range model in Dell’s Precision line of desktop computers. It features a dual-socket version of Intel’s business-class, energy-efficient Xeon architecture. The T5500 is highly scalable, and can be built to deliver ultra-high performance in complex, graphics-intensive workstation applications. Buyers can upgrade from the basic, 1.86GHz dual-core Intel Xeon CPU, to one of nine quad-core options in Intel’s Xeon 5500 series, with clock speeds ranging up to 3.20 GHz.
- Intel Xeon E5502 (Dual-core, 1.86 GHz, 4.8GT/s FSB, 4MB L3)
- Intel Xeon E5500 series (Quad-core, 2.00 – 3.20 GHz, 4.8-6.4GT/s FSB, 4-8MB L3)
- Intel 5520 chipset
- Intel Turbo Mode
- 2 – 6 GB RAM
- 80 GB – 1.5 TB hard drive
- NVIDIA Quadro or ATI FirePro graphics
- 11 USB 2.0 ports
- Optional Blu-ray drive
- Chassis: 17.64″ x 6.73″ x 18.54″
- Windows Vista Ultimate or Business, 32- or 64-bit, with optional XP downgrade
Latest posts by Todd Aitken
- Why Real Estate Makes a Great Business - July 20, 2018
- The 80/20 Principle: How to Study More Efficiently - July 19, 2018
- Smart Strategies To Invest in Search Engine Marketing - July 17, 2018