Top 10 Best Cologne for Men- Men’s Fragrances
CEOs and business executives are always searching for a new signature scent or colognes and want to know the top 10 colognes so you can decide? Below, I have compiled the top 10 best colognes for men – Men’s Fragrances. So if you’re looking to abandon your faithful old fragrance for men in favour of something new, now would be a good time!
Acqua Di Gio – Giorgio Armani
A resolutely masculine fragrance born from the sea, the sun, the earth, and the breeze of a Mediterranean island. Transparent, aromatic, and woody in nature Aqua Di Gio Pour Homme is a contemporary expression of masculinity, in an aura of marine notes, fruits, herbs, and woods.
Giorgio Armani Armani Black Code Cologne
Giorgio Armani Armani Black Code Cologne is a favorite among our male fragrance gurus. Armani Black Code Cologne gets high marks from our reviewers for being subtly sexy, sophisticated, and distinctive. Grimone says, “Giorgio Armani really does know what he is doing in terms of creating an irresistible and not flashy fragrance for men.” The only con is the the steep price tag but the cologne does last for hours and is concentrated so our reviewers feel the cost is justified.
Bvlgari BLV Cologne
Bvlgari Blv was introduced by the design house of Bvlgari in 2001. BLV contains a combination of woodsy spices with rich, oriental notes to produce a soft refreshing scent. Bvlgari Blv is recommended for evening wear.
Davidoff Cool Water Men Ice Fresh
Davidoff Cool Water Men Ice Fresh excites with new marine notes and refreshes like the coldest summer cocktail. It is a mixture of frozen lemon, mandarin and grapefruit in top notes, which serve as energy boost in the beginning. A heart adds basil, sage and spruce, while a base finishes with a green touch of freshness which cools sun-scorched skin.
Eternity Cologne by Calvin Klein
CALVIN KLEIN designed ETERNITY for men in 1989. Eternity’s fragrant nature explores essences of lavender, jasmine and amber. Blended with notes of rosewood,vetiver and sandalwood, ETERNITY is a all around fragrance. Eternity and other genuine fragrances are available at our discount online store. Other men accessories such as after shave, after shave balm, cologne, shaving foam, soap bar, body spray, body powder, dusting powder, talc, deodorant stick, deodorant spray, shower gel and body oils may also be available .
Fierce – Abercrombie
Fierce cologne is an immediate attention getter and rightly so. Its novel citrus aroma is the foremost aspect she’ll notice because of its clean, poised attitude. However, it’s Fierce’s warm musky subtleness that will naturally draw her curiosity because of its seductive nature. An unusual cologne while it seems a contradiction to be citrusy and musky – however that’s exactly what you get.
Joop! Homme Cologne
Launched by the design house of Joop! in 1989, JOOP! Homme cologne has a sophisticated, oriental, woody fragrance. This male scent enjoys a blend of cinnamon, jasmine, honey, tobacco, and vetiver as well.
L’Eau D’Issey – Issey Miyake
Years after the creation of his women’s fragrance, Issey Miyake launched his men’s fragrance, L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme. Reflecting the principles of his women’s scent, it embodies yin and yang, and the extreme polarities of the world. L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme is a fresh yet warm, woody scent accented with spicy notes.
Le Male – Jean Paul Gaultier
Since Jean Paul Gaultier’s first men’s collection, he has shown men that they can indulge in the forbidden, and that a kilt or dress can be worn with virility. A reminder to them that nothing in life is totally black or white but always a blend. Just as he made the woman in a corset as the symbol and bottle of his feminine fragrance, Jean Paul Gaultier now transforms the man in a sailor’s T-shirt into both the symbol and bottle of ‘LE MALE.’
Polo Sport – Ralph Lauren
Polo Sport Cologne by Ralph Lauren, Created by the design house of ralph lauren in 1994, polo sport is classified as a refreshing, spicy, lavender, ambery fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of fresh, warm, sporty florals.
- CEOWORLD World’s Top 25 most desirable women of 2011- Hot and sexy!
- CEOWORLD Most Talented Musicians List
- CEOWORLD Richest Women In Entertainment World List
- The world’s Top Sexiest Princesses- Hottest Royal Women
— last updated November 29th, 2013
You may also be interested in:
- 3 Reasons to Build a CEO Brand, The Advantages of a Positive CEO Brand What does it take in 2016 to be successful? Just a few short years ago, to be called a CEO brought with it automatic prestige. Today, however, that position needs to be backed up with more […] Posted in CEO Insider
- Exclusive career community, job site, Doostang Gets $1.25 Million An exclusive career community Doostang has raised $1.25 million in a funding round from Shasta Ventures. Doostang claims 600,000 users, up from 300,000 two years ago when it last raised […] Posted in Leadership
- How Can You Apply Software Defined Networking (SDN) At Your Business? The Software Defined Networking (SDN) concept is still in the early stages, but i believe --- SDN will play an increasingly crucial role within companies around the globe in the next 2 to […] Posted in Rankings
- The Top 10 Sexiest Actress In Bollywood- Hottest Female Actors Bollywood, serves the fans with plenty of visual treat by exposing its hottest babes. Here is our Top 10 list of The Top 10 Sexiest Actress In Bollywood- Hottest Female Actors. Kareena […] Posted in Leadership
- Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission (FCIC) issues subpoena to Goldman Sachs, failing to Comply With Document and Interviews Requests The Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission (FCIC) issued a subpoena to Goldman Sachs & Co. [GS] for failing to comply with the panel's request for documents and interviews in a timely […] Posted in Leadership
- Top 10 Best Perfumes for Women- Women’s Fragrances 1) Jean Patou 'Joy' Women's 1 oz Parfum ($235) - Joy perfume was introduced in 1930 by the design house of Jean Patou. Women's fragrance is a blend of rare oils including jasmine and rose […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.