1) Google Analytics – Google Analytics shows you how people found your site, how they explored it, and how you can enhance their visitor experience. With this information, you can improve your website return on investment, increase conversions, and make more money on the web. This guide can help you familiarize yourself with the main features of Google Analytics.
2) OneStat – OneStat.com is a provider of real-time web analytics and website statistics software. More than 75.000 companies worldwide use our web site statistics or the free hit counter. Their web site traffic analysis software is available for each webmaster who wants to track or monitor a website.
3) Lyris HQ – Web analytics are the key to figuring out which online and email marketing campaigns pay off beyond the click through and which areas of your site aren’t working well. With Lyris HQ, you don’t need a team of gurus to make sense of your Web stats. Our no fuss approach to Web analytics is easy to implement, and it allows novices and experts alike to turn Website statistics into actionable intelligence that helps you drive online marketing and email marketing ROI.
4) ShinyStat -ShinyStat ISP enables its partners to measure the traffic of numerous sites at the same time and to enjoy particularly advantageous resale conditions.
5) HitsLink – HitsLink is a leading online service to track hundreds of real-time website statistics. Easy to implement, simply paste a small tracking script on your site’s pages and start viewing reports within seconds.
6) Stat Counter –A free yet reliable invisible web tracker, highly configurable hit counter and real-time detailed web stats. Insert a simple piece of our code on your web page or blog and you will be able to analyse and monitor all the visitors to your website in real-time!
7) Opentracker –Opentracker is a web site tracking tool built for website analysis. Gather and analyze website traffic statistics and monitor visitors online and ‘real time’.
8) WebTrends Analytics –Webtrends Analytics 9 delivers the industry’s most accurate picture of what’s happening on your web site, along with the data analysis and integration tools to help you turn even the largest stockpiles of online and offline records into understanding of your customers and business. With the addition of real-time data, alerts and notes, you can spot and share emerging business opportunities or ailing campaigns faster and more efficiently than ever before — whether you’re in the office or on the go.
9) SuperStats –With SuperStats’ monitoring and statistical analysis tools, webmasters, web site owners, and e-business professionals can use web site tracking to understand web page hits and visitor activity — giving you an in-depth and easy-to-understand picture of your site traffic.
10) Clicky –Clicky is a real time web analytics service. This means that when you login and view your stats, you are seeing up to the minute data on the traffic to your web site. Most services don’t let you see what’s happening “today” until the day after.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Apple, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, And Amazon Are The Most Valuable Brands In The World, 2018 (Top 20) - May 25, 2018
- These 50 Private Companies Are Transforming The Economy And Changing The Industry, 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Here Are The Top 20 American Universities For Producing Successful Start-Up CEOs: 2018 Ranking - May 23, 2018