EE Times Europe Launches New Website
EE Times Europe team unveiled its new website: http://www.electronics-eetimes.com/. Presenting a cleaner look, improved navigation, and a host of added features, the new site provides visitors with a more user-friendly experience.
The new site is structured so as to give readers access to all news and features through dynamic top menus. You can easily narrow down your reading to a single type of news, depending on whether your interest lies in business, market, technology, new products, feature articles or interviews. A newly built search engine will help you retrieve any article that is no longer on the front page.
Under the learning centers menu, you will access all the submitted whitepapers directly in the field of interest to you, including Analog, Automotive, Embedded, Microwave, Power, and Test & Measurement. We encourage the submission of white papers (free of charge) that may benefit other visitors.
EE Times Europe provides the creators of technology in Europe with News, Analysis, Product and Design Information in a wide range of media formats. EE Times Europe is a next generation, integrated media product that includes a bi-weekly print publication, a digital version with enhanced features, a unique web site and a daily newsletter keeping subscribers abreast of new developments in real time. EE Times Europe incorporates a large product section in its Electronics Express pages.
EETimes Europe has a European readership of over 70,000 across more than 40 European countries provides a mix of industry news, analysis, technology news, and three monthly sector-specific special sections blending contributed technical articles with product news.
You may also be interested in:
- Clash of the Titans: Amazon vs. the New York Times Philosopher Ayn Rand once wrote that “morality is a code of black and white” and […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Top 50 Most Generous American Donors Of 2014: Biggest Philanthropists In the US The Chronicle of Philanthropy released its latest list of the 50 most generous donors in […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- 5 Biggest Culture Problems and How to Fix Them Stories about cultural problems at major corporations and mega companies have been all […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Sony Launches Apple TV-Killer In Japan: PlayStation Vita TV The biggest surprise, Sony Computer Entertainment has unveiled an Apple TV-Killer, […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Top 10 Social Media Tips for Job-Seekers- I wish I had started sooner Today's social media websites, simple web content editing tools, and easily created […] Posted in Rankings
- List of most powerful Celebrity Homes in America Famous and unique, here is a look at some of the most powerful Celebrity Homes in […] Posted in Rankings
- List Of The Top 10 Most Overpaid Movie Stars In 2014: Best At Wasting Hollywood’s Money Based on how you look at it, for second consecutive year, comedian Adam Sandler is the […] Posted in Leadership Insider, CEO Insider
- How High Fashion Went Sky high: Spring Fashion Show 2014? Recently, Jessica Minh Anh, model, entrepreneur and global fashion show organiser held […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- G20 Countries: Which Nation Is Best Prepared For The New Digital Economy? Among the G20 countries, United States was the best performer, followed by United […] Posted in Rankings, Education Insider
- The Top 10 Sexiest Actors In Bollywood- Hottest Male Actors Bollywood! We love the movies, we love the music, the choreography, the costumes– we […] Posted in Leadership Insider