Exclusive career community, job site, Doostang Gets $1.25 Million
An exclusive career community Doostang has raised $1.25 million in a funding round from Shasta Ventures. Doostang claims 600,000 users, up from 300,000 two years ago when it last raised funding. TheLadders.com offers online job search resources and content for the $100k+ job seekers and recruiters. Our specialized job search engines are an invaluable asset to top-earning job seekers in Sales, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Law, Technology, Operations, and all other $100k+ fields.It raised $7.25 million from Matrix Partners to start back in 2004 and has grown to 1.8 million members, not to mention 35,000 recruiters.
Shasta Ventures , helping exceptional entrepreneurs build the next generation of great companies, provided the recent round of funding, bringing Doostang’s total capital raised to $5.25 million since its founding in 2005.
In another news, Scrapblog Inc., an online service, has raised $2.5 million in a funding round led by Steamboat Ventures, the venture capital affiliate of The Walt Disney Co. and an operating system for Lists or list aggregator startup Ranker has raised $750,000 in a seed round led by Siemer Venture Capital.
What is Doostang?
Doostang is an exclusive career community that helps elite young professionals accelerate their careers. Founded in 2005 at Harvard, Stanford and MIT, Doostang was created with one goal in mind: to successfully advance ambitious young professionals in their careers.
Doostang offers its members the opportunity to search thousands of high-quality, highly relevant opportunities, and tools to leverage their inside connection to get hired.
Our rapidly-growing community of over half a million of the best and brightest continues to attract in-demand opportunities in finance, consulting, media, technology and more
You may also be interested in:
- Here’s a look at the top 20 happiest companies in America to work for in 2015 Workers at the pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson really love their jobs, some […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Loop Mobile Launches Free Email to SMS service and Video Content at Rs. 0.10 Loop Mobile With over 3 million GSM subscribers in Mumbai circle, formerly known as BPL […] Posted in Rankings
- Microsoft is testing Cortana, a voice-activated assistant to rival Google Now and Siri In order to compete with Siri on iOS, Google Now on Android and S Voice on Samsung, […] Posted in Rankings
- The Top 25 Most Globalized Countries, 2015 Ireland is the world’s most globalized country, according to the Index of Globalization […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Vat Cau Nuoc: The Mud Festival in Vietnam (AMAZING PHOTOS) The traditional Vat Cau Nuoc Festival is an important celebration in Vietnam. It reminds […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Who are the world’s 100 top-performing CEOs of 2015? Lars Rebien Sørensen, the CEO of the Danish pharmaceutical giant and diabetes behemoth […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Five Reasons Why Women Make Good Managers In our fast-paced, modern, high-tech world, there has been quite of bit of news, […] Posted in Leadership Insider, Success Insider, CEO Insider
- Top 10 Best Selling Business PC or Desktop Computer for your business needs 1) Acer Veriton VM670G-UQ9501C- The Acer Veriton M670G-UQ9501C Desktop is your green PC […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- How to Keep Your Online Business Meeting Focused Meetings have a tendency to keep going for hours, whether you are attending them in […] Posted in Success Insider
- Don’t Break The Chain: 5 Ways To Retain Your MBA Network Forever What is a network? Think of your network as a web. Each new contact is a strand which […] Posted in CEO Insider