Using Twitter to Your Advantage
Businesses, websites, and people trying to make a name are tweeting. This is both good and bad for your online business and website. Good because it is another utility you can access for networking. The bad is that it is hard to get recognized on Twitter and this makes it harder to increase your site traffic. I am here to help you avoid this disadvantage that many businesses have when they start to use Twitter. There are a couple of things that you have to keep in mind.
Limit Your Tweets
A lot of complaints going around the internet and even the news is how a lot of people update Twitter every five minutes. The key to keeping followers on Twitter and people that are on the fence about continually viewing your website is to tweet enough to keep interest. You do not want to wait for your followers to forget about you, but you also do not want to overload anyone’s inbox.
Follow Other Tweeters
The mistake that a lot of people make is to just wait. Posting your Twitter account and twitting will get you a few followers, but to maximize your followers you will have to get involved with other tweeters. A great idea for your business is to set up separate accounts for each employee and then have a separate company Twitter. This way, followers of your employees will also be directed to the company blog which then creates a web. Make sure, if your website is filled with articles and content, to allow others to tweet the article. This will help you connect everyone.
Use Other Networks
A lot of companies will choose one or two networks to use to connect with their users or clients. Others try to manage a billion accounts and do not give the necessary time to each network. The key to using social networks for your business is to connect them all. Link your Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and even Digg accounts. If you connect all of these accounts, your website traffic will grow exponentially compared to only using Twitter.
You may also be interested in:
- Are Rick and Kathy Hilton- Paris Hilton Parents broke? Rumors continue to mount on social media sites such as facebook and twitter today both Rick Hilton and Kathy Hilton were approved for the credit line of $10 million on their Bel Air […] Posted in Rankings
- These are United Kingdom’s top 20 best universities: ranking 2017 Oxford and Cambridge were both picked as two of the world's top ten best universities, ending up in 6th and 7th place respectively, according to the 2017 Best Global Universities ranking […] Posted in Rankings
- Leadership Decision Making in a VUCA World Have you ever made a poor decision? One that you regretted later on? Or like me, have you made decisions at the time that you knew deep down were not great but you just ended up talking […] Posted in CEO Insider
- Is Leonardo DiCaprio dating Gossip Girl star Blake Lively with nude photo scandal? Titanic and Inception star Leonardo DiCaprio, the playboy of Hollywood, has fuelled rumours that he is dating Gossip Girl, Blake Lively after the two were photographed May 27 holding hands […] Posted in Leadership
- Fortune’s 50 Top Business Leaders Of 2016, Mark Zuckerberg And Jeff Bezos Tops Mark Zuckerburg of social networking giant Facebook has been ranked number 1 in the Fortune magazine's top 50 business persons list for 2016, which evaluates corporate leaders' business […] Posted in Rankings
- TOp Stocks ready to rebound as Earnings Season Heats Up Federal Agricultural Mortgage (AGM)- Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation provides agricultural real estate and rural housing mortgage loans in the secondary market in the United […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.