Project management software solutions don’t require a large budget anymore. Although lots of alternatives to major solutions are available on the Internet, finding the right tool for your needs might be a complex process.
Project management includes developing a project plan, which includes defining project goals and objectives, specifying tasks or how goals will be achieved, what resources are need, and associating budgets and timelines for completion.
Traditionally, project development includes a number of elements: four to five stages, and a control system. Regardless of the methodology used, the project development process will have the same major stages:
2) Planning or development,
3) Production or execution,
4) Monitoring and controlling, and
A must have fetures for Web based project management software:
1) Gain control of your projects
1) Dashboard and Reports
3) Track bugs, issues, risks
4) Track Resource Utilization
5) Track Time and Expense
6) Share files, discuss on-line, schedule meetings
7) Design customized business processes
Project management should follow simple process:
1. Agree precise specification for the project.
2. Plan the project – time, team, activities, resources, financials.
3. Communicate the project plan to your project team.
4. Agree and delegate project actions.
5. Manage, motivate, inform, encourage, enable the project team.
6. Check, measure, review project progress; adjust project plans, and inform the project team and others.
7. Complete project; review and report on project performance; give praise and thanks to the project team.
I’ve picked up a few useful tools to keep projects organized and to help with project initiation and communication.
Zoho have the innovation, precision, and patience to build robust, rich, and effective web applications that work in any mission-critical business environment. Zoho team listens to every suggestion, is responsive, and flexible.
You can create new projects, manage existing projects, view a milestone schedule and keep informed on the latest activity across your projects. create the worlds most productive online project management system. Deliver our software to as many companies and organisations around the world as possible.
Clarizen is a leading global provider of collaborative online project management software that allows businesses to easily manage all of their projects and resources in a single environment. Clarizen’s online project management tools facilitate true team collaboration and project execution, ensuring data is always up-to-date and aligned with business objectives.
Springloops is a unique source code management tool focused on web development teams. It allows you to code in parallel and share your code safely concentrated on results, not on lost changes or overwritten files. You get rapid collaboration in protected space.
CreativePro Office is the most complete set of online office management tools you’re likely to find at any price – and it’s completely free! Manage your team, clients, projects, invoices, events and quotes from one web-based application.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- These Are The 20 Highest-Paid Political Leaders In The World In 2018 - 04/24/2018
- Top 20 best summer vacation destinations in the United States, 2018 - 04/23/2018
- These Are The 20 Most Overrated Books of All Time, And Yes, List Include Bible, Ernest Hemingway, Paulo Coelho, And Mark Twain - 04/23/2018