Twitter is considered as the best social networking site due to its simplicity and applications. one thing that excites me, Twitter is gaining popularity day by day. So how can you generate a larger base of followers?
Here are some tips to improve your twitter network:
1) Encourage your followers to retweet your links.
2) Put links to your Twitter profile everywhere, as @ceoworld Put up “Follow me on Twitter” links on your blog, social networking profiles
3) Follow the top twitter users, If you want to people to add you, add them first.
4) Organize a contest through your Twitter profile
5) Include links to your profile in email/forum signatures.
6) Connect your blog and other social media profiles to your Twitter page.
7) Find great stories from other people and share them
8) Share useful information that others can use.
9) use #hashtags- search.twitter.com you get the list the hot trending topics. Just look for the #hash topics and get on with the conversation.
10) Respond to other people using the @reply method.
11) Follow everyone who follows you. Make it a habit that when someone follows you – follow them in return.
12) Retweet like mad
13) Request people to follow you
14) Don’t talk about yourself only, tweet about others as well.
15) Constantly tweet about what you’re doing
16) Regularly unfollow people who haven’t followed you back.
17) Make a good avatar (photograph of your face )
18) Write up a good bio.
19) Use all 140 characters not less
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 20 Small Universities In The World For 2018; Caltech Tops - August 13, 2018
- Top 20 Colleges In America With The Best Job And Career Placement Services, 2019 - August 10, 2018
- These US Cities Have The Most And The Least Student Loan Debt, 2018 - August 9, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: firstname.lastname@example.org